It should be duly noted that I pretty much never follow a recipe and even when I attempt to I always tweak said recipe to my satisfaction. I also don't use any measuring utensils so these are estimates for you guys. Hence, if you want some cookies that are light (in a literal sense) and crispy, please follow this not-so-much-of-a-recipe.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 g soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- a little bit of honey
- a little bit of maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- some drops of coffee essence
- half a teaspoon
1. Beat eggs, vanilla paste, caster sugar and butter until soft and fluffy.Mine was quite pasty because I don't care. I wanted to eat cookies, okay.
2. Stir in flour and drizzle in honey and maple syrup. Keep stirring until combined.
3. Roll into little balls and place on pre-greased baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Bake for 13- 15 minutes or until golden in 180 degree Celsius heat.
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl then mix.
2. Drizzle over the cookies.
I'm so sorry it's a little lackluster but these cookies are right next to me at this moment. Happy eating, everyone!